The Chapman-Hall House at 270 Main Street in Damariscotta was built in 1754 and is the oldest home in the town. A new exhbit, “Dressing the Chapman Family 1750–1830,” is on display now until the house closes for the season on October 8. Mannequins dressed in fashions of the period are arranged throughout five rooms of the house. The Chapman-Hall House is one of three historic sites under the care of the Lincoln County Historical Association, a nonprofit organization that provides stewardship for the 1754 Chapman-Hall House, the 1761 Pownalborough Courthouse in Dresden, and the 1811 Old Jail and Museum in Wiscasset. For more information about the LCHA and the Chapman-Hall House, visit www.lincolncountyhistory.org. Shown here, the exhibit of period clothing at the Chapman-Hall House includes this boy’s outfit, circa 1750.